Bird 2 config syntax

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:07:11 CEST 2021

I'm not sure if that is the motivation on Bird...

But I think it could be related the fact that the protocolo that is used to
transport BGP Sessions does not defines protocols of the routes that are
being exchanged.
You cloud use a BGP session in v6 to exchange v6 routes, v4 routes or even
both.
The same is true if you are using a BGP session over v4.

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação