Bird 2.0.8 - Automatic RPKI reload behaviour

Tiago Felipe Goncalves heisenbug at xpto.eng.br
Fri Nov 5 16:16:01 CET 2021

Hi Ondrej,

Thanks for the clarification, really appreciate.

One last question, let's say that I have a big one, doing 3000 thousands ROA updates on a automated way, will this be converted to 3000 thousands internal reloads, or there's any threshold/group update? I mean, if there was an internal reload, for the XYZ minutes, a next update will not trigger the reload, or are we going to see the update 1:1?

--
Best regards,

Tiago Felipe Gonçalves
PGP Fingerprint -
A2:82:BD:48:EE:8D:C4:99:C2:4E:81:D4:C4:7B:1C:2E:C7:F3:04:C9