BIRD packages in Gitlab CI

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Thu May 20 16:18:36 CEST 2021

Hello

Finally we managed to integrate apkg into Gitlab CI and now we not only
have apkg metafiles in the master branch (so anybody can use apkg to
build deb or rpm packages for their distribution), but we also have
automatic build of packages in Gitlab CI for most mainstream
distributions (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE), which can be
downloaded as artifacts [*] for each commit. Thanks to Jakub Ruzicka and
Matous Holinka for some work on this.

It is not as comfortable as fully automated and signed public repository,
but still better than compile it yourself approach :-).

[*] Right side drop menus on https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/pipelines