Bird Centos 8 Replacement recommendations request

Kees Meijs | Nefos kees at nefos.nl
Wed Mar 17 13:03:53 CET 2021

Hi Marco,

Thanks for pointing out the issue. I'll look into that.

However there's no NAT applicable in our specific case. In addition: no
trouble so far.

But again, good to re-investigate.

Maybe it's a nice side thread on the list as well. I'm curious about
real life kernel tweaking at other's platform.

Cheers,
Kees