overriding static routes in FreeBSD

Marek Zarychta zarychtam at plan-b.pwste.edu.pl
Tue Jun 15 17:25:38 CEST 2021

W dniu 15.06.2021 o 16:04, Alexander Zubkov pisze:
> Oh, looks like FreeBSD does not have metric for the routes. So yes, it
> is not the possibility then.

Probably it can be done. FreeBSD routing stack was significantly
changed[1] during last year. It gained support for ECMP[2] via nexthop
groups[3] and all routes have weigths[2] now. Likely only FRR received
some updates to support this new routing stack.

[1] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24141
[2] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26449
[3] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24232

--