Compilation directive LOCAL_DEBUG and DBG()

Senthil Kumar Nagappan sknagappan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 07:48:30 CEST 2021

Hi,

To enable debug outputs using DBG macro, it requires LOCAL_DEBUG or GLOBAL_DEBUG to be defined during compilation.
1. Defined it in the Makefile as below. Is there an option without changing the auto generated Makefile?
CFLAGS=$(CPPFLAGS) -g -O2 -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-strict-overflow -flto -Wall -Wextra -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-parentheses -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-missing-field-initializers -DLOCAL_DEBUG

2. If we try to define  LOCAL_DEBUG in the code, there are undef directive in the different places of the code, so may not work consistently.
3.  If we define this  LOCAL_DEBUG or GLOBAL_DEBUG, there are compilation errors that needs to be addressed.
Thanks and Regards,Senthil