Log and Filter Question

pr0j3ctx pr0j3ctx at gmx.net
Fri Jul 9 13:39:15 CEST 2021

Hello.

I have two questions about bird2.

1. I've seen that you can use "debug channels all;" can turn on the
channel log. Unfortunately I couldn't do that. Is this right?

If I do so, I get "/etc/bird/bird.conf:22:7 syntax error, unexpected
CF_SYM_UNDEFINED, expecting PROTOCOLS or COMMANDS or LATENCY"

2. I built various filters. I can also see my print message in the log.
Can I also have this message displayed when I call up "birdc show route
filtered". So which filter took effect? Or do I need another command for
this?

Best wishes
pr0