What causes unreachable OSPF neighbor?

ico ico at petrzalka.net
Mon Feb 22 19:40:06 CET 2021

Hello,

I only want to say I managed to make it work.

I am using OSPF with type nonbroadcast and each "legal" neighbor is
stated in neighbor list.

In this setup new neighbor started to "work" when I added it to majority
of neighbors. Previously I tested it with 3 neighbors and those "old
neighborhood" probably voted my new peer out (sorry for not-so-precise
terms). When I got majority, everyting started to work as expected.

ico