No ASN in output when checking invalids ROAs with as-set

Darren O'Connor mellow.drifter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:56:45 CET 2021

Thanks Ondrej.

I'm not fully understanding your first point. When doing a show route, I do
indeed see only [?] for 185.186.206.0/24 - But is this view 'correct' ?
Basically I'm trying to collect a list of ASNs originating invalids but if
any of them have as-sets in them there is no easy way to check. I'd have to
first find all invalids, then any invalid without an ASN do a second 'all'
lookup to see which ASN was actually advertising that prefix.

As for the check, I wasn't aware that "roa_check(roa_v4)" alone would work
but it looks good so I'll switch to that. Thanks!