Debian 11 (Bullseye) Repository

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Mon Aug 16 10:27:54 CEST 2021

"Totally false" is a bit extreme.  There have been extensive discussions and questions as to why bird.network.cz was still referencing Mr Surý's repo/key (https://github.com/oerdnj/deb.sury.org/issues/1325).

My original statement is correct in that last week he deleted his BIRD repo from  https://packages.sury.org/ ... many people used to consider sury.org a "reputable third-party repository".