BIRD 2.0.8

Skyler Mäntysaari sm at samip.fi
Sat Apr 10 13:52:11 CEST 2021

Sorry for the multiple replies in short period of time, but forgot to
mention that some EdgeRouters do run on different architecture.

EdgeRouter-X is the cheapest of the bunch, and it runs mipsel if I
remember right. Someone can correct me, but it also has very low RAM,
~256MB-512MB.
EdgeRouter-4 and EdgeRouter-12 run on mips64.