Unable to get Bird 2 to listen on the BGP socket

Jason Kopacko jason at kopacko.com
Sun Nov 22 19:38:10 CET 2020

What is this about????

I haven't sent anything to this list in a while.

to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Nov-2020.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid Turbo 2.