BIRD crashing when --enable-debug is set

andreas at rammhold.de andreas at rammhold.de
Sun Nov 22 19:26:29 CET 2020

On 19:01 22.11.20, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
> > The V4 over/via V6 draft. I would link to it but it seems the IETF
> > website is currently unreachable (or I am being cloudflared…).
>
> Ah, cool! That was on my list as well, but good to know you're working
> on it! I'll let you have at it, then :)

I'll do my best. As of now they do not even have a value for the new AE
standardized and my implementation doesn't yet accept it on the
receiving end (even thought the code is there). I started adding debug
knobs and that got me into this rabbit hole.

Whenever my (hacky) first version works I'll make sure to loop you
(and/or the list) in.

andi-