Bird 2 - Diferences between versions, and Roadmap

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:48:18 CET 2020

Some projects, like BSDRP, does references on their release do specific
"sub-versions" of Bird.
I'm trying to find de differences between versions 2.0.7 , 2.0.7_1 ,
2.0.7_2.

On https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/releases there are no releases
available.

On https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/commits/master
I found some comments about an issue related to the counting of the
accepted routes...
But I'm not sure if that is the difference between 2.0.7_1 and 2.0.7_2

I also saw in some communications, like this mail-list and slack channels,
some references to future versions of Bird 2.0.8.
There is any milestone or project defined to that? Roadmap?

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação