Improper exports with BGP6 over IPv4

Stefan Jakob tinysammy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:17:13 CEST 2020

Ave,

I am not sure, if I totally understand what you're trying to achieve.

Do you think bird is behaving different for a not bird endpoint like the
Mikrotic?

Independent of your problem a general approach for debugging bgp
awkwardness. I love to use tcpdump and Wireshark to see what's going on, so
you do not have to rely on debug output or built-in counters.

Rgds, SJ