BGP "missing lladdr" option not implemented?

Sébastien Parisot sparisot at free-mobile.fr
Thu Dec 10 17:19:24 CET 2020

Hi,

I was looking at the "missing lladdr" options under BGP Channel configuration, but I can't find how it is implemented in the code. It seems to me that the only use of the missing_lladdr field in struct bgp_channel_config is in the configuration parser, bgp_postconfig to set its default value, and bgp_channel_reconfigure.

I think it is like this since this particular commit :

commit d15b0b0a1b494c14b139d2d28706d82cd6e2f139
Author: Ondrej Zajicek (work) <santiago at crfreenet.org>
Date:   Wed Dec 7 14:11:28 2016 +0100

    BGP redesign

    Integrated and extensible BGP with generalized AFI handling,
    support for IPv4+IPv6 AFI and unicast+multicast SAFI.

Was that intended or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Sébastien