FI_CONDITION must be of type T_BOOL, got 0x00

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Tue Oct 22 16:41:29 CEST 2019

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 04:13:37PM +0200, Boris Tassou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's my first mail here so, sorry if i missed something.
>
> I updated my bird to the 2.0.7 version on a FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p10 and
> i have an error with a if cond :
>
> Oct 22 14:37:32 scipio bird[1199]: filters, line 237: Argument 1 of
> instruction FI_CONDITION must be of type T_BOOL, got 0x00
>
> The same error at line 227.
>
> The conf file : https://paste.swordarmor.fr/4boQ
>
> The same filters on Gentoo and same version but without errors.
>
> birdc configure doesn't show any errors.
>
> Have you an idea?

Hi

BIRD-script functions does not automatically return the last expression,
they require explicit 'return'. Therefore check_import_ipv4() returns
void after it calls check_import_ipv4_rs() from the last position.

You should add 'return' to your tail calls to fix this issue.

Not sure why it does not reported in Gentoo, perhaps it was not triggered
by routes?