Code style?

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Tue Jun 11 15:49:02 CEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 01:37:42PM +0000, Kenth Eriksson wrote:
> Is there a code style guide to be used when submitting patches to bird?
> An emacs file, clang-format or similar would be useful.

Hi

Well, historically different parts of BIRD used different coding styles,
now we try to converge on 2 columns per indentation, Allman style
(opening brace on new line). Canonical way to indent to X-th column is
by X/8 tabs and X%8 spaces.

For EMACS, it is:

(setq-default c-default-style "bsd")
(setq-default c-basic-offset 2)