2 upstreams 1 downstream BGP configuration optimization

Kevin B test at teslahost.net
Tue Jun 4 17:00:53 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have 2 upstream transit providers and 1 downstream customer we provide
transit to - http://paste.debian.net/1086030/ (full Bird configuration
with explanation)

There is a problem: Bird is exporting all the imported prefixes from my
upstreams back to them. For example 10.40.40.0/24 is being exported from
us even when AS20's customer doesn't announce it, because it is
announced somewhere else in the full table and we just export it back
from the full view.

Here is `birdc show protocols all` output - http://paste.debian.net/1086033/

I would like to prevent exporting the full view tables imported from my
upstreams back to them, can you help me to understand what is wrong with
the configuration and why does it happen?