BGP table size

Emerson Barea emerson.barea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:56:53 CEST 2019

Sorry, I think that I didn't explaim well in my first message.

I want to know if exist any information that tell me how much RAM memory
100k BGP prefix uses in Bird, for example.

I know Cisco uses between 28MB and 71MB of memory by 100k prefix [1]. So, I
want to know if Bird has some information like this.

Thank you

Emerson

[1] hhttps://
www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/12512-41.html