Full (regression) test suite?

Maria Matejka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Sat Apr 27 23:11:57 CEST 2019

Hello!

> On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
>> The suite of basic unit tests can be run by 'make test'.
>
> that one fails for BIRD 2.0.4 on RHEL/CentOS 7 on ppc64 (big endian) like
> this:
>
> [...]
> obj/lib/fletcher16_test: t_fletcher16_compute    [FAIL]
> obj/lib/fletcher16_test: t_fletcher16_checksum   [FAIL]
> obj/lib/fletcher16_test                          [FAIL]

Could you please:
1) run
$ make clean && make obj/lib/fletcher16_test
and send us all the warnings you find there

2) run
$ obj/lib/fletcher16_test -vvv
and send us the output to narrow down what is happening there

> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1532/34501532/build.log for
> build logs. https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=34501529 in
> case you would like to compare output of different architectures.
>
> And: It also fails on Fedora 31 on s390x in the same way like for ppc64.
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1613/34501613/build.log and
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=34501608 for details.

Bah! What a s***load of warnings!

I hope that I manage going through them on Monday.

Thank you for reporting this.
Maria