Full (regression) test suite?

Maria Matějka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Fri Apr 26 07:35:16 CEST 2019

We have a test environment (much limited) for running basic configuration patterns and a suite of basic unit tests.

This is, anyway, not really enough. We specifically do not check protocols much, especially corner cases are not covered at all.

And we know that it is bad, we are also hiring a tester now (hoping that money will be sufficient to keep them) to have a dedicated person just for testing. Currently, all the testing is squeezed between another development quests.

I also think that there is still much work to help with even when we have a tester. Shall I try to write some more detailed summary of how the testing works now and what you could help with? Is it something you would be interested in?

Thanks
Maria
PS. Other way to help us with testing is to pay for a support contract or sponsor the test development directly.