BGP-LS

Maria Jan Matějka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Fri Sep 21 07:58:24 CEST 2018

Look into proto/bgp/bgp.h, there are #define's with AFI and SAFI codes. What is not there, that is not supported. So BGP-LS is not. If it was, Zou would find docs in the bgp section of docs.

If I remember correctly, we don't have any plan for this. Anyway, you're welcome to send in a patch. We'll also be at RIPE 77 in Amsterdam so we can meet there and discuss if you want.

Maria