Multiple neighbours between same devices

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Tue Sep 11 14:45:28 CEST 2018

Hey Ondrej,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 14:01, Ondrej Zajicek <santiago at crfreenet.org> wrote:

> You are right, there is a lock to avoid run two instances for the same
> neighbor. Although the primary reason for this lock is to have proper
> ordering of protocol startups during reconfiguration. We should fix it
> to avoid this issue.

Many thanks!. And thank you for your work on bird. I spent maybe 50h
trying to do this on IXIA, but just does not scale. On bird I could do
it in about 10h, with Bird using just 25GB of memory.

> It should, because incoming connection has random/ephemeral source port,
> so it is not verified.

You're right, I noticed that after posting, that I can't check
anything, so nothing to fix there, but didn't want to add noise :)

--
  ++ytti