bgp sorted tables

Daniel Suchy danny at danysek.cz
Thu Oct 18 10:44:36 CEST 2018

Hello,
I think sorting should not be limited only to "show routes" output. Also
other show commands needs to be sorted in human-readable order (like
show protocols, show bfd sessions etc). In large-scale deployments (like
IXP route-servers, where you're also have limited commands available
within looking-glasses), current outputs are quite messy.

Is there any plan / road-map to change current behavior?

With regards,
Daniel