bgp sorted tables

Maria Jan Matějka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Thu Oct 18 10:04:08 CEST 2018

Hi!

The sorted keyword is used for sorting different routes for the same prefix to be available for the first-pass-the-filter exports. This should work and we aren't aware about any changes that could break it. If you have a reproducer, please share it with us to be able to debug it.

I suspect you want sorting the whole table by the prefices. This is currently not supported. After we implement the sorting by prefix, it won't need any special keyword in config, you will be able to request sorted output in show route command.

Thanks
Maria