Public survey: PThread support on target systems

Jan Maria Matejka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Wed Oct 10 15:43:30 CEST 2018

Dear users!

Please answer a simple question:
**Do you run BIRD on anything that has no or broken pthread support?**

Why I do ask:
We're currently doing large code changes to allow parallel execution
of BIRD code. It is much pain to keep all the #if-ed code for cases
when pthreads are off. Therefore we'd like to hard require pthreads
and drop all the no-pthreads code.

Please consider whether your answer should go to the list.
(especially if it is simply "no, you can drop the no-pthreads code")

I'll wait for at least a fortnight for your answers before concluding anything.

Thank you for your answers!
Maria