(Re)export unreachable routes via BGP.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Nov 5 17:34:56 CET 2018

TL;DR:  I got it working.

On 11/05/2018 09:15 AM, Grant Taylor wrote:
> So I don't think my problem is that simple low hanging fruit.

Well, you got me on the proper path.

I did some more searching, found how to enable some more logging, and
discovered "rejected by protocol".  Which ultimately pointed me at
another thread with someone doing the same thing as me:

Link - BGP rejected by protocol
  - https://bird.network.cz/pipermail/bird-users/2015-July/009807.html

I had to add "interpret communities off" my BGP neighbor session on the
middle host.

I am now receiving the prefixes like desired on my end system (grant).

Thank you for your help getting me pointed to the correct path.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die