Debugging the RIP code

Minh Soan Duong soandm at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:12:48 CEST 2018

Hi Neil,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Actually, I would prefer to run it on Windows environment, which I am much
familiar with. As far as my understanding, it does not matter if I just
want to run a simple demo of a BIRD routing protocol. Am I correct?

In case it is impossible to run on Windows, then yes, I can switch to Linux
environment.

Do you have any suggestion for me? And sorry for my dumb question.

Best regards,
Soan

--
DUONG Thi Minh Soan