Debugging the RIP code

Minh Soan Duong soandm at gmail.com
Fri May 18 04:36:15 CEST 2018

Hi BIRD experts,

My name is Soan Duong. I am a newbie of routing protocols, and of course of
The BIRD internet routing daemon as well.

I would like to get more understanding about one simple routing protocol
(e.g. RIP) in BIRD by debugging the code step-by-step. However, I have got
stuck at configuring the first step to run the code in Visual Studio C++.

Could you guys please point me out how could I configure things in C++ to
starting debugging. Any help you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Soan

--
DUONG Thi Minh Soan