OSPF over OpenVPN

Charles van Niman charles at phukish.com
Thu Mar 22 00:15:00 CET 2018

Hello,

     Based on the output you provided, it appears BIRD/OSPF is not seeing
your interfaces? In BIRD CLI, if you compare "show interfaces" with "show
ospf interfaces" do you see any difference? I am using a very basic config
(only defining cost) for each OpenVPN tun interface I am using, and its
working over here.

bird.conf:

protocol ospf SlothNet {
  rfc1583compat yes;