Set SRC PREF for routes when injecting routes to kernel

Michael Rack mail at michaelrack.de
Mon Jan 15 10:54:56 CET 2018

Perfect, that will do what i want. Thank you.

But will it not be better to have that setting on an in-filter per route
basis?

On MIKROTIK BGP / OSPF you do that on a per route basis, so you can do some
fancy things like "if routes learned from peer 1 set src to x.x.x.x, if
learned from peer 2 set src to y.y.y.y".