Route server on a Bird2.0.2

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Sat Dec 15 16:58:41 CET 2018

Hi,

Next hop should not be altered on iBGP session. Perhaps you have some
issues that causes it. You can see my previous e-mail where I
demonstrated that in simple setup there are no such problem.
Can you take some problematic prefix and show how it looks on
different directions? Like:

on RS2:
show route all <prefex>
show route all export RS2 <prefix>