Help with multiple routing tables.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Aug 23 19:04:11 CEST 2018

On 08/23/2018 04:42 AM, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
> Hi

Hi Ondrej,

> You can do it that way, or you can have just two tables, one for
> main_rib+RIP and another for default_rib, connect them with pipe that
> allows export in the direction from default to main but not in the other
> one, and have export filter for kernel protocol attached to main_rib
> (254) configurured to accept everything EXCEPT the default route.

Thank you for your reply.

Do you, or any other BIRD users, have any guidance / ProTips to suggest
which method might be better long term?  Does one method (two tables vs
three tables) potentially run into more problems or otherwise paint me
into a corner down the road?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die