ospf between bird (accel pppoe server) and mikrotik

Alexandrino Neto alexandrinoneto18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:37:05 CEST 2018

Hi guys, I'm using bird on a pppoe server (accel) connected directly to a
mikrotik and I need ospf between them to advertise the prefixes of the
pppoe clients. The accel server is already receiving the mikrotik routes
through ospf but can not send the route with the clients prefix to
mikrotik, I thought of creating a blackhole route and advertise using
"redistribute connected" but it did not work, just putting the exit filter
with "redistribute connected" but also did not work. Could someone help me
get my server to send the routes to mikrotik by ospf?

Best Regards.

eth0 is connected to mikrotik and eth1 for clients

My conf file:

protocol device {
scan time 10;
}
protocol kernel {
        metric 64;
        import all;
        export all;
}
protocol static pool_pppoe {
    route 177.XX.XX.0/24 blackhole; # my public pool to clientes
}

router id 10.200.100.1;

filter ospf_export {
if ( source = RTS_DEVICE ) then {
        print "net accepted:", net;
        ospf_metric2 = 20;
        accept;
        }
if ( source = RTS_STATIC_DEVICE ) then {
        print "net accepted:", net;
        ospf_metric2 = 20;
        accept;

protocol ospf {
        export filter ospf_export;
        area 0.0.0.0 {
                interface "eth0" {
                        cost 10;
                        type pointopoint;
                        hello 10; retransmit 5; wait 10; dead 40;
                };

        };
        area 0.0.0.1 {
                interface "eth1" {