seemless configuration change

Cybertinus bird at cybertinus.nl
Fri Aug 3 15:01:43 CEST 2018

Hello Kurt,

You can load a new configuration file by entering the command
'configure' on the birdc commandline. You can run 'configure check'
first to check if the new config will load. If you don't do this, then
the configure command will just refuse to load the new configuration and
keeps on running on the old config, if the new config is invalid.

Kind regards,
Cybertinus