Bird redundant routers with same AS on same location and prefix delegation to lower router

Gelderman, Richard r.gelderman at rtvoost.nl
Mon Sep 18 14:11:14 CEST 2017

Hi Andrew,

As I am new to Bird I can not find a good example how to create a RR cluster with two routers R1 + R2.
Do you have experience with a RR cluster with multiple routers? My biggest question is acquily how to config the
sessions between R1 + R2 as clustermembers without creating a loop.

Regards, Richard