Import directly connected routes

Damien Clabaut damien.clabaut at corp.ovh.com
Tue May 9 00:40:20 CEST 2017

I have several 'direct" instances which write in different routing table.

I would like to have it manipulated by robots in the context of
automated deployment, so it would be a lot easier to have lists in
variables in a separate config file than isolated in similar lines in
one config file.

Maybe this can be done through the C API though ?

--
Damien Clabaut
R&D vRouter