manipulating the best path, eBGP, MED?

Thomas@PhaseHosting thomas at phasehosting.io
Tue Mar 7 15:43:13 CET 2017

Supp,

thnqx for the reply,

The BGP i have figured out and i have confirmation from my host they
accept customer-set MEDs. Only i couldn't get these working and i found
2 posts on the internet with a different configuration and i don't know
which one is  the right one, "med metric 10;" or "default bgp_med 10;"

Am i right that MED is the only option to influence the  eBGP and
manipulate the prefered path? ( Values like AS are the same and others
are not accepted)

I attached my eBGP in previous mail.

Regards Thomas

--