print and bgp_large_community

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Fri Jan 27 14:16:17 CET 2017

Am 27.01.2017 um 08:48 schrieb Robert Sander:
> Am 25.01.2017 um 14:35 schrieb Ondrej Zajicek:
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 03:31:00PM +0100, Robert Sander wrote:
>
>>> Bummer. How do I apply a filter for a prefix from multiple protocols?
>>
>> Not sure what you want. Do you mean filter in route export?
>
> Yes.
>
>> In BGP, you could use 'add path' capability for exporting all matching
>> routes or 'secondary' option for exporting the first route that is
>> accepted by filter.
>
> It looks like the secondary option is the one I want to use. But it
> needs a sorted table. How do I make the default table sorted? Or do I
> have to make all the protocols use a new table?

I found another solution, a table that is connected to all BGP protocols
and gets only static routes from the default table:

table tbgp;

protocol pipe {
  peer table tbgp;
  export filter {
    if source = RTS_STATIC then accept;
    reject;
  };
  import all;
}

With this the BGP protocols only see one route and the export filter is
happy.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,