OSPF socket error on "bge0" invalid argument

David S. david at zeromail.us
Tue Jan 3 10:53:44 CET 2017

Hi Ondrej,

I have no firewall enable and it's not work on all card. I have 4 port 1gbe
broadcom and 4 port 1gbe intel I350 chipset based.
The clue I only have is ospf not sending hello packet between routera to
routerb vice versa, both of server use HP DL360 Gen9 FreeBSD11.
Both router has multiple bgp session and receive full route from the
internet.

It's weird, when routera able to send and receive ospf hello packets from
and to routerc vice versa, both of them are FreeBSD11.

I'll try to reinstall the OS and configure ospf first and then one by one
configure the bgp.

So, it's only happen to me? :d

Thanks anyway.

Best regards,