OSPF socket error on "bge0" invalid argument

David S. david at zeromail.us
Sun Jan 1 19:33:57 CET 2017

Hi,

I tried to setup new environment using FreeBSD11 amd64 on vmware and
everything work without a problem, I didn't see any error or interface
issue like on routera and routerb. Let's say that new router we called it
routerc and routerd.
I try to create ospf session between routera to routerc, routerb to routerd
and the neighbor is appear, everything is normal.
I don't know why but the ospf hello packets are not sent by routera to
routerb or vice versa.

What I have to do?

Thank you

Best regards,