OSPF ptmp

Борис Коваленко b.ju.kovalenko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:09:58 CET 2017

Hello!

Sorry for a long answer. I think I saw hello from previous configuration.
Now test it again and with mode = ptmp bird does not send hello until
neighbors are configured.
Unfortunatelly, I also does not lear neighbors from incoming hellos. Yes, I
know about API change, but official FreeBSD bird port is 1.6.3 and it has a
patch for FreeBSD 11.
With debug all I see the messages:
<TRACE> main_ospf: HELLO packet sent via em0

every 2 seconds (I changed settings), but tcpdump sees no packets on
interface :(

And yes, when mode is broadcast there are no problems really.

Regards,
Boris

--

С уважением,