Bird 2.0.0 -- unknown filter instructions

Luis Ressel aranea at aixah.de
Mon Dec 18 11:40:12 CET 2017

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:21:12 +0100
Jan Maria Matejka <jan.matejka at nic.cz> wrote:

> This seems to be some bad memory access. Please, if you can, send me
> your binary, config and coredump, off-list please as it may contain
> sensitive data.
>
> There is no code setting these instruction codes intentionally.

I've reconfigured my setup now so I can get usable core dumps. Let's
hope bird crashes again soon.

I ran into a third crash yesterday (opcode 56776) but I
haven't been able to reproduce them reliably. What the all have
in common is that they always occured after I changed a filter function
and called birdc configure.

Regards,
Luis Ressel