routing using kernel fibs

Angel angel at bitnap.net
Fri May 27 19:14:24 CEST 2016

Hello,

We are configuring a BSDRP server (FreeBSD router.bsdrp.net 10.3-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p2 #0 r299108M).

We have two fullrouting bgp carriers, some bgp members and some ospf members.

To isolate OSPF members we want to use kernel fibs. But we do not understand how it works.
What we need is a diferent table for each ospf member, so for example ospf1member will use carrier1 routes, and ospf2member will use carrier2 routes.

Which is the best way to get this?

If we configure kernel fib 1 with carrier1 routes, but ospf1 doesn't use it, how we can to configure because ospf1 use kernel fib 1?
How to do the same for ospf2 with kernel fib 2?

We have to configure interfaces in these fibs? What about carriers interface?

Could you give us some example to get above configuration?

Regards,
Angel.