bgp path metric

Rohrmann Sascha Rohrmann at citkomm.de
Fri Jan 29 15:32:26 CET 2016

Hi,

I have 2 routers which perform an iBGP peer.
Now, every route, which they exchange should get a special metric (e.g: received route from same ASN, route metric= route metric + 100).
How am I be able to influence that?
I've already tried to check from which AS a route came and preprent (I am not sure if this is the correct keyword btw) it.
Here's my filter settings so far:

export filter {
                if bgp_path ~ [= ASN =] then
                               {