Turris Omnia - campaign ends soon

Christian Tacke Christian.Tacke+bird.network.cz at cosmokey.com
Mon Jan 11 17:27:28 CET 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 00:20:07 +0100, Ondrej Filip wrote:
[...]
> > 2) Will the update mechanism allow adding extra
> >    reposistories, like with apt, so that we can add our own
> >    tools?
>
> Well, the plan is to move all external apps into LXC containers which
> can be updated separately. But we can talk abou it.

Some of our stuff would fit well in an lxc container. That
would work out nicely.

But we also intend to augment the openvpn config with some
toolings. So that would require access to that part.

> And the 3rd question was answered by Tomas, I believe.

Yes, it was.

> 	Good luck in 2016!
> 	Ondrej

Would it be possible to register for the $189 Turris Router
Perk after today?

Thanks

Christian

--