Turris Omnia - campaign ends soon

Maximilian Wilhelm max at rfc2324.org
Sat Jan 9 19:57:54 CET 2016

Anno domini 2016 tomas.hlavacek at nic.cz scripsit:

Hi Tomas,

> And regarding Debian question from the another mail: Yes, I am
> actually running Debian on my prototype board. I simply created
> debootstrap image and put it to the eMMC. The only difference is a
> custom kernel with dozen patches (we are going to send them to
> upstream, but is might take some time to get them merged) and
> swconfig tool from OpenWRT.

Are/will these patches (be) available somewhere? I'm planning to
install a Debian on mine, too. :) Or maybe an APT repo with a kernel
image 'n stuff? ;)

It's a very cool thing what you have done and are doing there! I
really much like the idea of an Open Source Router and the specs
sound cool. Thank you very much for your efforts!

King regards
Max
--
Träume nicht von Dein Leben: Lebe Deinen Traum!