Bird and RIP

Anton Kiryushkin swood at fotofor.biz
Tue Jan 5 20:54:08 CET 2016

Could you tell me how I can modify rip_metric in the export filter? Maybe
some documentation exists? On your site and maillist community I found only
metric for rip section. Not about export filter. Maybe you need write
documentation about export filter possibility with practice examples?

--
Best regards,
Anton Kiryushkin