Patch for IPv6 ECMP support?

Michael Elkins me at sigpipe.org
Sat Aug 20 01:55:51 CEST 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 06:39:24PM +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
>Having that said, I am aware of at least another issue related to the
>route scan after an ECMP export, which we fixed internally in v3. In
>lack of interest, we did not bother to send it upstream so far.
>However, I will ask Mikhail to send it tomorrow, or I will do, so that
>other interested folks can at least find it on the list.

Arno,

I also wanted to voice interest in this work.  I've been testing
the v2 patch, and I've encountered the bug you described (the
multipath route gets installed initially, but bird subsequently
reports a sync error, and the debug log indicates the multipath
route is attempting to be reinstalled indefinitely with error).

Regards,

Michael